- This event has passed.
Delaware Valley Cybersecurity Summit
November 1, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Only second to the US in investment in cybersecurity innovation, Israel is a cyber powerhouse. Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) is pleased to invite Delaware Valley CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and cybersecurity experts to meet Israeli companies representing the latest technologies for the following sectors: banking, insurance, academic institutes, hospitals, life sciences and bio, logistics, regional law enforcement, food industry, and utilities. The summit will be co-hosted by McConnell Johnson LCC on November 1, 8:30AM-1:30PM, at Hercules Plaza Building, 1313 Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.
The goal of the summit is to create partnerships between US and Israeli cybersecurity developers, users, providers and funders.
08:00-08:30 – Registration and networking
08:30-9:15 – Welcome remarks:
09:15-09:50 – Israeli companies presentations
09:50-10:00 – BIRD Foundation Funding, Andrea Yonah, Director East Coast and Mid-West, BIRD Foundation and BIRD Energy
10:00-10:30 – Israeli companies presentations
10:30-11:30 – B2B Meetings
11:30-12:00 – Panel
12:00-13:00 – B2B Meetings and lunch
- SecBI’s autonomous Investigation technology provides automated detection and investigation that drastically reduces security teams’ response times for comprehensive remediation.
- InCyber, Inc‘s mission is to defend enterprises against Insider Threats and/or those impersonating Insider credentials such as Hackers, Terrorists, and Malware.
- Cybint provides customized cyber education and training solutions for the specific needs of your organizations.
- Nucleon has a unique and innovative approach to detecting and predicting cyber attacks, allowing organizations to block attacks before they happen.
- Sixgill developed hidden service locators that pinpoint and track illegal Dark Web hideouts.
- Cy-oT allows you to embrace IoT and wireless devices, giving you an enterprise-grade defense that quickly and easily identifies, monitors and protects all the smart connected devices operating in and around your business.
- Nyotron developed a new security paradigm that prevents damage regardless of the type of attack or how it penetrated your environment.
- Silverfort enables adaptive multi-factor authentication and identity theft prevention for every sensitive user, device and asset across all environments.
- XM Cyber is the first APT simulation platform to simulate, validate and remediate attackers’ paths to your critical assets 24×7.
- Semperis protects your hybrid identity environment from cyberattacks and catastrophes, detect identity breaches and recover from any Active Directory disaster
- Sasa Software developed Gate Scanner Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) which prevents advanced filed-based malware from entering the organization’s network