Delaware Valley Cybersecurity Summit
November 1 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Only second to the US in investment in cybersecurity innovation, Israel is a cyber powerhouse. Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) is pleased to invite Delaware Valley CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and cybersecurity experts to meet Israeli companies representing the latest technologies for the following sectors: banking, insurance, academic institutes, hospitals, life sciences and bio, logistics, regional law enforcement, food industry, and utilities. The summit will be co-hosted by McConnell Johnson LCC on November 1, 8:30AM-1:30PM, at Hercules Plaza Building, 1313 Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.
The goal of the summit is to create partnerships between US and Israeli cybersecurity developers, users, providers and funders. Since space is limited, registration priority will be given to cyber professionals with direct responsibility for the development, application, administration or funding of these technologies in their organization. However, there are a few seats designated for attendees who do not wish to participate in the matchmaking.
We are grateful to the following for their collaboration in promoting the event: Israel Economic Mission in NYC, Israeli Export Institute, US-Israel Binational Industrial R&D Foundation (BIRD), State of Delaware, World Trade Center Delaware, Delaware Prosperity Partnership, NDIA, ASIS, New Castle County Chamber, The Technology Forum of Delaware, Delaware Small Business Development Center, TiE NJ, and Technically Media.
ISRAELI COMPANIES (click for websites):
- SecBI’s autonomous Investigation technology provides automated detection and investigation that drastically reduces security teams’ response times for comprehensive remediation.
- InCyber, Inc‘s mission is to defend enterprises against Insider Threats and/or those impersonating Insider credentials such as Hackers, Terrorists, and Malware.
- Cybint provides customized cyber education and training solutions for the specific needs of your organizations.
- Nucleon has a unique and innovative approach to detecting and predicting cyber attacks, allowing organizations to block attacks before they happen.
- Sixgill developed hidden service locators that pinpoint and track illegal Dark Web hideouts.
- Cy-oT allows you to embrace IoT and wireless devices, giving you an enterprise-grade defense that quickly and easily identifies, monitors and protects all the smart connected devices operating in and around your business.
- Nyotron developed a new security paradigm that prevents damage regardless of the type of attack or how it penetrated your environment.
- Silverfort enables adaptive multi-factor authentication and identity theft prevention for every sensitive user, device and asset across all environments.
- XM Cyber is the first APT simulation platform to simulate, validate and remediate attackers’ paths to your critical assets 24×7.
- Semperis protects your hybrid identity environment from cyberattacks and catastrophes, detect identity breaches and recover from any Active Directory disaster
- Sasa Software developed Gate Scanner Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) which prevents advanced filed-based malware from entering the organization’s network
Space is limited and is dedicated to industry.
Information and sponsorship opportunities: Vered Nohi firstname.lastname@example.org