Exploring Capability Gaps to Better Respond to Large Scale Events, and Protect Infrastructure and Commercial Continuity!
January 25, 2017, 8:30 AM-1:30 PM
University City Science Center, Quorum,
3711 Market St #800, Philadelphia, PA 19104
The Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) in collaboration with the BIRD Foundation, the Israel Economic Mission in NYC, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, City of Philadelphia, Select Greater Philadelphia, University City Science Center, NDIA, and ASIS International are pleased to bring together First Responders and regional and Israeli innovative companies in the field to discuss current challenges, technologies and explore joint ventures.
The BIRD Foundation will also present grant opportunities for “NextGen First Responder Technologies”.
- Inon Elroy, Israel Economic Minister to North America, Israeli Economic Mission in NYC
- Eitan Yudilevich, Executive Director, U.S.-Israel Binational Industrial R&D Foundation (BIRD)
- Daniel Cotter, Director, First Responders Group at U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- City of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Police Department:
- Joe Sullivan, Chief Inspector
- Mike Vidro, Public Safety Program Manager
- Jerry ‘Dutch’ Forstater, PE, PSP, CET, Chairperson, ASIS International, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Sally G. Fernandez, President & CEO, Safety Dynamics, Inc.
- Ralph Petti, MBCI, CBCP, GRCP, President, Continuity Dynamics, Inc.
Detailed agenda and participating Israeli and regional companies will be posted soon.
Government and Economic Development Agencies:
The lists above will be updated as information becomes available.
This event is intended for companies developing or using first responders and homeland security technologies. Space is limited, hence final registration of individuals not in the field will be confirmed closer to the summit.
Click to REGISTER!
Please contact Vered Nohi, PICC Executive Director, with any questions and to become a sponsor.
With the Partnership and Support of: