PICC Innovation Mission to Israel – September 2019
September 15 - September 19$1,800
3 NEW TRAVEL PACKAGES!
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) is excited to invite companies, academic institutes and investors from Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware to join a delegation to Israel, and explore opportunities of joint venture and investment. We will participate in 3 main events in Tel Aviv, and offer visits to innovation centers in the north and either south or Jerusalem.
DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival (September 15-19) features cutting-edge Israeli innovation in many industries, which are exclusive to delegations. Click for the 2018 DLD program, the 2019 program has not been published. September 18-19 are the top digital events. In addition, Tel Aviv will welcome delegates with cultural events, and you will be able to enjoy the city at its best in September.
FoodTech IL 2019 (September 23)
Israel’s prime event for the FoodTech ecosystem, hosted by the Strauss Group, Israel’s second largest food manufacturer, and their food tech incubator The Kitchen. Click for preliminary agenda.
DAY TRIPS TO INNOVATION CENTERS (schedule per delegation makeup):
- September 20 – Jerusalem or the south of Israel
- September 22 – North of Israel
- Option one: September 15-19 – DLD Festival only, no trips – $1670pp, 4 nights
- Option two: September 17-23 – DLD Festival on 18-19, trips on 20th-22nd, and FoodTech IL 2019 on 23rd – $2,400pp, 6 nights
- Option three: : September 21-24- trip on 22nd, Food Tech on 23rd, and AgriVest on 24th – $1,400pp, 3 nights
- Mission hotel: Harod Hotel Tel Aviv. Additional nights can be booked with Gil Travel at $293/night, and upgraded + $60 per availability, click for hotel information.
- Day trips include bus transportation (includes tip)
- PICC can assist customizing your agenda
- We can assist booking a tour guide or trip on Saturday
Gil Travel is partnering with the PICC to assist with travel arrangements, travel insurance and additional hotel stay. For more information and to register, please contact Vered Nohi, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to REGISTER