MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES – 2018-2019
- Platinum Corporate – $6,000
- Gold Corporate – $3,000
- Gold Corporate for Israeli Companies – $3,000
- Silver Corporate – $1,500
- Bronze Corporate – $500
- Individual/emerging Leader* $300/$150
The Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) is a self-sustaining, independent, non-profit that strives to connect Israeli companies, academic institutes and other organizations to counterparts in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Southern New Jersey. We offer business professionals the opportunity to join a network of like-minded business professionals who share interest in regional growth, Israeli innovation, and joint business ventures.
The PICC connects U.S. and Israeli businesses and academic institutes, their representatives, professionals and special interest groups on relevant Israel business opportunities:
- Helps U.S. businesses and their representatives, of all sizes in multiple industry sectors, to access Israeli technology partners, industry talent, government officials and consultants.
- Hosts networking events, educational programs that provide relevant intelligence on Israel’s market, U.S.-Israel industry conferences and Israel business missions.
- Publishes an e-newsletter.
- Holds committee meetings and roundtable discussions for members who share a common Israel business purpose.
- Assists U.S. companies to access U.S.-Israel Binational Industrial R&D (BIRD) Foundation grants for development projects with Israeli companies.
The PICC uses its wide network of knowledgeable and experienced business professionals to help you penetrate the U.S. market. Whether you are seeking investment, market access, strategic partnership, human capital or technical advisors, PICC and its membership can help you to take the next steps to accelerate the growth of your company.
The Gold Membership for Israeli Companies includes the following process: evaluation, recommendation and connections. We will carefully evaluate information that you provide to us to determine if our network can help you. We will recommend a course of action that is consistent with your business objectives and the core competencies of our region. We will connect you to the right individuals, businesses and organizations.
If you are interested in working with us, we are eager to assist you. Read more
Platinum Corporate – $6,000
Gala Reception Recognition:
- 8 tickets to the Gala Reception
- Full Page Color Announcement in Gala Reception Program
- Logo placement on Dinner printed materials, signage, and all
- Premier Location for Pull Up Banner (33″ x 81″) in cocktail reception area
- Annual PICC Platinum Membership, Exclusive invitations to meetings with key business, government, academic leaders
- Early access to PICC sponsorship/delegation opportunities
- Unlimited number of participants can attend PICC events @ member discount
Gala Reception Recognition:
- 4 tickets to the Gala Reception
- Half Page Color Announcement in Dinner Program
- Logo placement on Dinner printed materials, signage and all e-communications
- Corporate listing in membership directory, with a link to business homepage
- Sponsorship/delegation opportunities
- Up to 10 participants can attend PICC events @ member discount
The PICC community recognizes the challenges Israeli companies face when tempting to enter the U.S. market, and offers its support, experience and expertise to ensure softer landing into the Greater Philadelphia Region. Israeli companies are invited to leverage on PICC’s membership know-how and robust connections to open their U.S. Office or establish a distribution center from our region. The PICC’s Gold membership package for Israeli companies includes a review of your U.S. market entry/business development plan by PICC specific industry experts.
PICC’s Gold Membership for Israeli companies – application process:
Step 1: Fill out the Gold Corporate Membership Application, and click for the Company Summary Form.
Step 2: The PICC’s Membership Committee will review the request to determine whether:
- The company is a good fit for our region and whether the PICC can assist
- The company is “ready” to be introduced to the PICC network and connections. If the company is not a good fit, it can join the PICC as a member but not in this level. If it is introduction ready, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: If the Israeli company needs to be prepared prior to introductions, the Membership Committee will refer it to a directory of PICC members who are expert in market entry and can be contracted as consultants for a fee.
Step 4: If or when the company is ready for introductions, the Networking and Israeli Company Connections Committee will introduce it to PICC’s robust regional connections for business development, joint R&D, funding and relocation assistance.
Gala Reception Recognition:
- 2 tickets to the Gala Reception
- Corporate listing in membership directory, with a link to your business homepage
- PICC event sponsorship opportunities
- Up to 5 participants can attend PICC events @ member discount
- Corporate listing in membership directory
- Opportunities for PICC event sponsorship
- Up to 2 participants can attend each PICC event @ member discount
- Single individual listing in membership directory
- One participant can attend PICC events @ member discount
*Individuals in the ages of 20-40 years are eligible to join as Emerging Leaders for no more than two consecutive years. ELD provides emerging business professionals – Americans and Israelis with a peer network within a larger organization.
All ELD members will actively “volunteer” to help with administration of all committee functions and provide the ED with other support needed to run the Chamber. ELD enables its members to exchange ideas and share strategies to achieve personal and professional success; benefit from the networking and business development opportunities provided by PICC; access leadership opportunities in PICC and throughout the community.
For additional information, contact Vered Nohi, PICC Executive Director, 215-703-3135.