I hope that I find you and yours well.
PICC Board of Directors does its utmost to ensure we continue our mission and commitment to our members. We are here to assist you and your business access Israel/US markets and innovation. We need to manage this obligation while also considering the future success of the organization in these unprecedented times.
I have been in contact with members of our Executive Committee on a daily basis and am thankful for their continued commitment to the organization.
As we face uniquely challenging times, I am writing to update you about the PICC’s activities since the COVID19 (coronavirus) outbreak:
- Support of the states of Israel, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware:
- Sourcing medical devices and supplies in the fight against COVID19
- Facilitating and co-hosting virtual events promoting information on best practices in the fight against COVID19
- Connecting companies/individuals who can assist in this crisis
- PICC Membership and Community Building:
- Organizing comprehensive virtual programing with regional members
- Providing valuable information on business opportunities, funding, and latest information on COVID19 technologies
- Reaching out to the manufacturing industry to support their needs
- Promoting volunteer opportunities to help our community
- PICC Gala Reception:
- Due to the “stay home” policy, the PICC Gala May 4 was postponed
- We are planning alternative ways to celebrate our honorees, and raise and support the PICC mission
We ask for your continued support in membership renewal, sponsorships, donations, partnering and volunteering, as you are able in this new reality.
As the Passover and Easter holidays approach, I invite you to participate in PICC Comedy Hour, 7-8PM on April 13, and help us strengthen and cheer our community.
I wish you and yours good health, resilience, and joyous holidays.
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce