PICC committees are open for members only, and are a great way to form valuable relationships with your fellow members, and make a difference shaping the activities and future of the Greater Philadelphia-Israel commercial and innovation ties.
As PICC ushers a new Board on January 5, 2022, stay tuned for new committees to be posted soon. Below please find a list of PICC committees, and contact us for info or to join a committee.
- Chair: Mike Krupit, President
- Matthew Fingerman, Immediate Past President
- Matt D. Baker, Vice President
- Tiffany S. McKever, Vice President
- Lawton Laurence, Vice President and Secretary
- Michael L. Riesenbach, Tresurer
- Neil Cooper, Past President
- Vered Nohi, Executive Committee
A standing committee, meeting twice a month to review the major issues facing the organization, weighing pros and cons and making preliminary decisions, to be ratified by the board as a whole at the actual board meeting.
- Chair: Sarah Plimpton Liebowitz, Advisory Board Member
The Membership Committee assists in recruiting and welcoming new members to the PICC. It helps evaluating the extent the Chamber can assist companies in business match-making.
- Chair: Michael L. Riesenbach, Treasurer
The Committee explores new funding sources for the Chamber and ensures best practices to secure the Chamber’s financial health.