- This event has passed.
BIRD Foundation Funding Opportunities
July 30, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The US-Israel Binational Industrial Research and Development Foundation (BIRD); Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC), which represents BIRD in Southern New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware; and TiE New Jersey are pleased to present a live zoom event on an opportunity to win a grant of up to $1 million for your next innovative development project with Israeli partners.
Annually, BIRD awards 25-30 grants to US-Israeli collaborations advancing and commercializing technologies in many industries. Projects sectors may include agriculture, communications, construction technologies, electronics, electro-optics, life Sciences, software, homeland and cyber security, renewable and alternative energy and more. The BIRD Foundation and the Philadelphia-Israel Chamber assist companies by introducing them to potential Israeli partners and coaching them on how to submit a successful grant request.
- Andrea Yonah, Director of Business Development, BIRD Foundation
- Kumar Ramamswamy, President, igolgi Inc
- Vered Nohi, Executive Director, Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce & PICC Foundation
- Welcoming remarks by Ram Kapur, President TiE New Jersey
- Vered Nohi introducing PICC and Andrea Yonah
- Andrea Yonah presentation on BIRD Foundation funding opportunities
- Kumar Ramaswamy, President, igolgi Inc, will present about his experience as a recipient of BIRD Funding
Event: BIRD Foundation Funding Opportunities
Date: July 30, 5:30-6:30PM