- This event has passed.
Israeli Premium Wine Tasting Reception
June 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce is Pleased to Present:
ISRAELI PREMIUM WINE TASTING RECEPTION
WINES OF ISRAEL COME OF AGE
EXPERIENCE UNEXPECTED EXCELLENCE
Thursday, June 22, 2017, 6:00-9:00 PM
Join us for a fabulous evening as we celebrate internationally recognized, highly rated wines from four regions of the Land of Israel. Wine selection will represent varieties from the following boutique vineyards: Pelter, Shvo, Kishor Vineyards, Somek, Cremisan Wine Estate, and Midbar. The wine selection will be available for purchase at the event.
- Premium Israeli wine tasting
- A business casual event
- Registration on a first come, first served – as we have very limited spots for this event and we will sell out
- Everyone who attends will receive their own beautiful wine glass which is yours to keep as a memento from the event!
- Tickets: $50 PICC Members, $60 Non-Members
- Significant others are welcome
We thank our sponsors:
Wine Glass Sponsor:
Steve Friedman, Esq.
AKA Hotel Residences
American Friends of Soroka Medical Center
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Beth Cohen, Esq. and Bruce Barris, MD
David J. Allon, MBA
Israeli-American Council (IAC)
Levereve Rittenhouse Spa
Marcel Groen, Esq.
Mazars USA LLP
Richard & Susan Fox
Robert W. Baird & Co.