- This event has passed.
June 2021: PICC Life Sciences, Bio and Healthcare New Members Review
June 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce Life Sciences, Healthcare and Bio Committee presents a New Members Review live Zoom event.
Please join us to review company pitches by PICC new Israeli members. Each pitch will be followed by questions and feedback.
- 11:00AM: WheelShare has revolutionized the accessibility standard of wheel chairs in public venues, including hospitals, airports, shopping centers and more, while creating new revenue for the operator.
- 11:30AM: IceCure‘s medical device is based on cryoablation, using freezing temperature (liquid nitrogen) to destroy tumors safely, quickly, and painlessly without the need for surgery. It’s ProSense™ system, enables rapid minimally-invasive, safe, and effective treatment of breast lesions in-office or ambulatory hospital settings.
- 12:00PM: ProArc Medical is developing a medical device to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to enlarged prostate.
- 12:30PM: TBN
We thank our advisors panel:
- Zvi Grunwald, MD, FASA, Executive Director, The Jefferson Israel Center, JD. Wentzler Professor, Emeritus Chair Anasthesia, Thomas Jefferson University
- Rene Rothstein-Rubin, MD, FACP, Founder and Director, Rittenhouse Hematology Oncology
- Judy Pappenhagen, Senior Strategic Planning Consultant, Strategy & Planning, ChristianaCare
- Howard Lubert, PhD, Regional President, Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic & Keiretsu Forum South-East
Registration is closed. Thank you!