- This event has passed.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing Technologies for Healthcare Providers – Focusing on Dental Practices
October 21, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce and PICC Foundation are proud to honor Temple University Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry and the Bridge to Peace Initiative with the PICC 2020 Life Sciences, Healthcare and Bio Innovation Award for advancing dental and oral care to all, especially the disabled. In lieu of hosting our Annual Gala and presenting the award in person, we organized live Zoom events featuring this inspiring social impact collaboration on September 30, and October 21 (11:30AM-1PM EDT).
The October 21 program will bring together healthcare experts to discuss challenges of providing Rapid COVID-19 Testing Technologies for Healthcare Providers – Focusing on Dental Practices. The event will feature the latest Israeli and local solutions in development. In addition, the PICC will present its 2020 Life Sciences, Healthcare and Bio Innovation Award to Temple University Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry and the Bridge to Peace Initiative.
Both programs are hosted with the support of Israel Economic Mission in NYC, Israel Export Institute, Temple University, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Al-Quds University. We may host additional events on innovative technologies for the oral and dental industry per demand.
- Vered Nohi, Executive Director, Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Inon Elroy, Economic Minister to North America, Israel Economic Mission in NYC
COVID-19 Testing Needs for the Dental and Oral Industry
Moderator: Julie Charlestein, President and CEO, Premier Dental
- Professor Amid I. Ismail, BDS, MPH, MBA, DrPH, Dean, Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, Temple University
- Professor Aaron Palmon, Dean, School of Dentistry, Hadassah Medical Center, Hebrew University
- Lital Shnaiderman, Director of Business Development, ARC at Sheba – Tel Ha Shomer Hospital
- David Kochman, Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO, Henry Schein
Israeli Rapid COVID-19 Testing Technology Presentations (click on company name for details):
PICC 2020 Life Sciences Healthcare and Bio Innovation Award Presentation to Temple University Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry and the Bridge to Peace Initiative
- Rabbi Samuels Kalman, Founder of Shalva, the Israel Association for the Care and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
- Rabbi Gary Charlestein, Chairman, Premier Dental Products Company
Professor Amid I. Ismail, BDS, MPH, MBA, DrPH, Dean, Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, Temple University
Breakout Rooms with the Israeli Companies and Panelists.
When: October 21, 11:30AM-1PM EDT