PICC Innovation Mission to Israel – September 2019
September 15 - September 24
3 NEW TRAVEL PACKAGES!
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (PICC) is excited to invite companies, academic institutes and investors from Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware to join a delegation to Israel, and explore opportunities of joint venture and investment. We will participate in 3 main events in Tel Aviv, and offer visits to innovation centers in the north and either south or Jerusalem.
DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival (September 15-19) features cutting-edge Israeli innovation in many industries, which are exclusive to delegations. Click for the 2018 DLD program, the 2019 program has not been published. September 18-19 are the top digital events. In addition, Tel Aviv will welcome delegates with cultural events, and you will be able to enjoy the city at its best in September.
FoodTech IL 2019 (September 23)
Israel’s prime event for the FoodTech ecosystem, hosted by the Strauss Group, Israel’s second largest food manufacturer, and their food tech incubator The Kitchen. Click for preliminary agenda.
DAY TRIPS TO INNOVATION CENTERS (schedule per delegation makeup):
- September 20 – Visit of Shenkar Engineering, Design & Art School
- September 22 – Visit of Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Hai College and Tempo Beverage Ltd.
MISSION PACKAGES – prices may be different due to hotel availablity:
- Option one: September 15-19 – DLD Festival only, no trips – $1670pp, 4 nights
- Option two: September 17-23 – DLD Festival on 18-19, trips on 20th-22nd, and FoodTech IL 2019 on 23rd – $2,400pp, 6 nights
- Option three: : September 21-24- trip on 22nd, Food Tech on 23rd, and AgriVest on 24th – $1,400pp, 3 nights
- Mission hotel: Hotel rooms are fully booked. We will provide alternative hotel rooms per requst.
- Day trips include bus transportation (includes tip)
- PICC can assist customizing your agenda
- We can assist booking a tour guide or trip on Saturday
Gil Travel is partnering with the PICC to assist with travel arrangements, travel insurance and additional hotel stay. For more information and to register, please contact Vered Nohi, Executive Director, email@example.com.
Click to REGISTER