- This event has passed.
Rethinking and Repurposing Real Estate: Solutions and Advice for Recovery
November 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
All companies own, operate, invest in, or lease real estate. This program may benefit all companies which seek to optimize the use of their assets.
- Moderator: John Churchill, Business Strategy Consultant, WSFS Bank, Vice President, Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- MJ Paschall, Senior Vice President, AKA Hotel Residences a division of Korman Communities
- Jason Morganroth, Partner, Capital Solutions, Inc
- Justin Rosenberg, CEO, Honeygrow
- Edward Glickman, M.B.A., Senior Advisor, Econsult Solutions, Inc.
Israeli Proptech Presentations:
- Outernets, an AI technology platform that bridges the gap between offline to online,
powering displays with interactive content and capturing actionable data
- Eagle X Pro, product that self-cleans the air, works 24/7, and keeps spaces free from viruses, continuously and at all times – No daily disinfection or spraying is required
Discussion with the Israeli companies and experts in breakout rooms
This event is sponsored by Israel Consulate General in NYC and co-promoted by Israel Economic Mission in NYC, Delaware Sustainable Chemistry Alliance, and World Trade Center Delaware.