- This event has passed.
Greater Philadelphia Smart Fabrics Conference
May 9, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Registration is Closed!
PROGRAM 8AM-4PM | RECEPTION 4-6PM
Drexel University, Gerri C. LeBow Hall
3220 Market Street, Second Floor, Philadelphia, PA
Fabric innovation and advanced manufacturing processes are transforming traditional fibers, yarns, and textiles into highly sophisticated devices and systems that sense, communicate, store energy, monitor health and more. The result, technical textiles, can revolutionize the way we live, work, and interact with one another. Product innovation is proliferating, with countless Israeli start-ups. The Conference will match Israeli companies and U.S. experts to explore enabling textile innovation, reinventing the supply chain, identifying new markets and developing new and better ways to manufacture textile products.
- Hear from experts on smart fabric commercialization opportunities revolutionizing advanced manufacturing,
new materials and product innovation Pitches by Israeli Companies
- Lab Tours and Demos, Networking,
- Meetings and Receptions
ALL INDUSTRY SECTORS ARE WELCOME!
- U.S. and Israeli Companies that design, develop, test, manufacture, assemble or distribute fiber, materials, yarns and threads, fabrics and fabric products or the products and processes that enable advanced textile manufacturing
- Academic Faculty in materials, design, electrical, computer and mechanical engineering, data science and analytics, human behavior, and any other discipline that can contribute
to functional fabrics development
- Government and Organizational Leaders committed to advancing economic growth in advanced textile manufacturing
Confirmed Israeli Companies:
Israeli companies that wish to present, please contact:
Vered Nohi, Executive Director
Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
Agenda, please contact:
Debbie Buchwald, Corporate Relations